Monday, May 7, 2012

Long hair vs. short. Should I chop it off for her?

want girls oppinions especially on this (guys too).. Im a guy, and i have semi-long hair (in the front it goes to my mouth about. all kinds off people have complimented my hair and said I look much better with it longer than short. I like it better long. However my girlfriend of 2 years wants me to chop it off and get a "fade" hair cut that 70% of guys have and I hate. I dont like the feeling of short hair but she says if i leave it long, no more kisses or "making whoopie"untill its cut off. I really dont wanna cut it, but i want to do those things obviously.. so should I cut my hair for her or not?



Long hair vs. short. Should I chop it off for her?

Relationships are about compromise. How was your hair when you two met? If it was short, she may be trying to respark the romance you had. If it was long, she wants to change the you that you are. If she doesn't like that "you" then you should "cut" her.



I like my own hair short.



Long hair vs. short. Should I chop it off for her?

Personally I believe that you shouldn't change yourself for anyone else but yourself. Don't do something you hate. Ask her if there's a way you can compromise. I think part of it is just she's very into fashion, and what the majority does becomes a fad and she follows it.



Long hair vs. short. Should I chop it off for her?

Try and see if you guys can come to an agreement. Maybe you can cut it, but not as short as she suggest, that way its kind of a middle ground. But in the end, it's your hair and you're the one who has to live with it. Tell her to cut her hair see how she responds.



Long hair vs. short. Should I chop it off for her?

Dump her superficial @$$. She should love you for who you are. Physical affection should not be a reward for conforming to her standard of how she thinks you should look.



That said... long hair is rarely attractive on guys. I say dump her, then cut it off just to rub it in her face that much more.



Long hair vs. short. Should I chop it off for her?

Yo, you need to "cut off" that GIRL. You like it long. She likes you. So she should not have a problem. Climb back into the seat of power, son. Let her know that she don't run you like that.



Better yet, school her like this: "Look, hon, I'll cut off my hair if you cut off YOURS." Bet she ain't havin' THAT.



I've seen crap like this before ... you make the sacrifice, then she knows she's got you by the nutz, and she'll treat you like crap for the rest of your life because she'll know you're a tame puss who does what you're told.



Long hair vs. short. Should I chop it off for her?

1) Why does she want it cut? Is it bugging her? Or, is she trying to change you?



2) What do you do for a living, or what would you like to do? If you want to be a professional, than short is the way to go. (This also may be why your gf is trying to change you)



3) There has to be a compromise here. Have you tried tieing it up? Perhaps trim the sides (that can reach your mouth).



4) This isn't the 90s anymore. Why do you want long hair anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment