Monday, May 7, 2012

Guys-Is short hair unattractive?

okay so Monday I got my hair cut from just past my shoulders to barely touching my shoulders. Do you like girls with hair that short? Does it even really matter? I read in Seventeen that you like to have long hair so that you can run your fingers through our hair but you can do that with my hair, just not as much as if I still had long hair. Thanks for your opinions.



This is how long my original hair was(not the style at all)



Old Hair:



http://imblog.aufeminin.com/blog/D200502...



New hair:



http://www.ebeautydaily.com/wp-content/u...



Guys-Is short hair unattractive?

Although I'm not a guy, but I have many guy buddies (more than girl friends), with whom I have also discussed this same question when I had chopped off my length as a symbol of "starting fresh" post-relationship-breakup, and this is what they said:



1. They like longer hair better because it makes us look more feminine. Their reasoning, feminine = need their macho protection, so they're more instinctively drawn to long hair. (I know, that only translates to inflating their ego instead of what truly looks good on us.)



2. Very few (only 1) said they like shorter hair better. The reasoning? And I quote, "It really shows off their bodies." This sounds to me more like the true translation is shorter hair = more lust. So....that also translates to boosting their lust.....not exactly for our benefit.



Now, from my artistic perspective of looking at hairstyles, I have noticed that short hair looks better, fashionably, on girls with more chiseled facial bone structures than the softer facial features. So, if you have prominent bone structure/features (such as a really nice nose and chiseled cheekbones with a more angular jawline), then short hair ALWAYS looks better on you. Soft features, go with longer hair to make the "eyes travel" elsewhere to accent your other features, such as your shoulders and waist.



I, for one, would recommend that you forget what the guys think (most of whom are fashionably-challenged anyway) and do what is right for your bone structure and face shape. When you have a hairstyle that works right for you, those guys wouldn't even know what makes you so irresistably attractive, which should be our "secret tool" that they can never figure out. Hair should our crown-of-glory, not a scepter to be handed over to guys to use over us.



Guys-Is short hair unattractive?

It will depend on what you look like. Some people look better with long hair, some people look better with short hair. Some people are unattractive either way, while others look great no matter what.



And then, of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some guys (like me) thing short hair is EXTREMELY sexy. Others might be repulsed.



What's more important is that you like your haircut and that you feel good about it. Considering that none of us know what you look like, you'll probably be the best judge (out of the lot of us).



Guys-Is short hair unattractive?

Just touching the shoulders doesn't seem short to me. If you look good with it, it'll be fine.



Guys-Is short hair unattractive?

3.4



Guys-Is short hair unattractive?

Sorry, im a girl. But, i do know that guys don't find short hair unattractive, they just find longer hair more attractive as it looks more feminine. I asked a question like yours before, and that was on of the answers i got (from a guy). Personally i like the longer hair, but i bet your neck feels like there is a breeze now with that shorter cut, right?



Guys-Is short hair unattractive?

Short hair is great.



I lIke the style you have,



I like this one



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1GvQkwTm...



and this one



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2h0CkFFA...



Guys-Is short hair unattractive?

I don't think that short hair girl is not attractive.It just that long hair make you look more like a woman if you know what do I mean.It's not the hair that the guys are looking for but the beauty inside you.Don't think that only because you have short hair doesn't mean that you can't have a special friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment