Saturday, May 5, 2012

LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

I'm a guy, and i have kinda longish hair. all kinds off people have complimented my hair and said I look much better with it longer than short. I like it better long. However my girlfriend of 2 years wants me to chop it off and get a "fade" hair cut that 70% of guys have and I hate. I dont like the feeling of short hair but she says if i leave it long, no more kisses or "making whoopie"untill its cut off. I really dont wanna cut it, but i want to do those things obviously.. so should I cut my hair for her or not? here are pictures of me with short and long hair (All taken this year within 5 months of eachother):



Shorter: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



Longer: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



ALSO this it the most recent picture of me I have, but you cant relaly see my hair =/ : http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



Which do you think looks better on me? thank you =]



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

(I can see the pictures by the way lol) I think you look better with long hair, but decide how much this girl means to you. Would you risk just cutting it (It doesn't look horrible short either) And try to make her happy or just tell her 'I'm sotty but you can't tell me what to do' That might make her really mad though... I don't care if a guy doesn't listen to me but I'm definatly not like most girls.



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

Page not found.



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

couldnt see the pics, but i like long hair on white guys, like matt mccaughnehy, that's sexy. you have to live with it, though, dump her and date me.



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

Hey i like guys with long hair better so stick wit long hair or send me a pic to my email!



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

We can't see the pictures.



Generally, I prefer men with short hair.



edit - Yup, I still prefer short.



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

Longer hair looks hot on you. Actually you look hot anyway.



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

I don't understand the big deal. When you said long hair, I was thinking halfway down your back. I think you look good with the longer hair. It's not like your hair's reaching your butt or anything. Personally I think that if your g/f is that much of a prick to try to change you, then you shouldn't be with that girl.



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

I couldn't see the pictures, but your GF should love you no matter what. I've seen older couples that have been together many years....and have the pictures of the many changes and hairstyles...



You are the only one who will have to be comfortable with YOU.



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

Can't see pic's but I like guys with long hair so I can play in it....I don't think you should cut it and your girlfriend is not being fair but maybe you could try to comprehend....tell her you won't get the fade hair cut but you'll cut some of it.



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

I like the longer hair on you, but short hair works with your face shape too. It's up to you what you want to do, personally, I think your gf is making a big deal out of nothing, but it's your relationship.



Good luck.



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

i seen the pics stick with long hair it suits you best



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

You should wear you hair the way you want to wear your hair. Do you tell her how to dress or if she can or can't wear makeup? Do you tell her how to do her hair? Ask her those things. She should love you the way you are and for who you are.. And not for what she wants you to be. Besides I think long hair on a man is SEXY!!!! ( My own opinion.)



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

Stick with long hair, you like it better and in my opinion it looks really good on you.



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

There's like a 2 inch difference between the two pictures...and while I generally hate long hair on men, I have to admit you carry it well...Number 1 don't let her control you, you look so young and the last thing you need is some girl to tell you what to do and how to look...Number 2 if you like it then she either needs to deal with it or move on, it's not like it's something important, it's hair for christ sake!..Number 3 If you really are considering her request, then ask her for a compromise...tell her you'll cut off an inch that's somewhere in the middle of short and long...If she can't deal with that you might want to seriously considering getting a new girlfriend.



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

loonggsss!



LADIES PLEASE HELP!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

honestly? I think you'd look terrible with a fade =P lol long or short hair looks good on you

No comments:

Post a Comment