Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I wish I didn't have short hair anymore?

It seems like since I cut my hair shorter I've been treated differently by my friends and family. I heard that cutting your hair so that it looks kinda razored brings some bad luck and mourner girls have short hair. That sucks because I hadn't known that and now I feel so bad, also I look fat with this short hair. And since the people who used to treat me fine act like they don't want me around anymore I feel so lonely and I can't take it anymore!!! I guess I'm the kind of person who doesn't look good with short hair or something...Am I right or dilusional, have a similar story?



I wish I didn't have short hair anymore?

Ohh, yeah. I used to be one of the people who don't look good with short hair. But now I do, since I lost a lot of weight.



But still. If it's short, try a funky style. Anyways, who cares about stereotypes, right?



But if it really is that bad, you can always get extensions. Now I did them myself for the first time this week, but I wouldn't suggest it unless you or someone you know can work with hair.



If you do, just go into a Sally Beauty Supplies and buy all the stuff you need. It only cost me 20 bucks, which was a great save of money :)



I wish I didn't have short hair anymore?

its just hair , it will grow back.



if its that bad, maybe you would get extensions to make your hair longer.



I wish I didn't have short hair anymore?

im sure you look fine.



they shouldnt treat you by how you look.



and my hair looks like that kind of. short, textured, and messy. like teased?



im sure your being just hard on yourself



I wish I didn't have short hair anymore?

Wait till it grows or get a wig.



I wish I didn't have short hair anymore?

I am sorry :( I feel your pain. I have short hair too. I hated my hair really short a couple months a go. I was called a dude, man guy by so maybe guys. I wore a wig and that didn't work i don't suggest that. got made fun of more. and guys don't look at you the same when you have shorter hair. it sucks. but you can find your own way to style your hair. I suggest you straighten your hair if you don't already because i feel it looks longer if its straight. and If you want longer hair and take vitamins. good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment