Monday, May 7, 2012

LADIES! I'd appreciate your help =)!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

m a guy, and i have kinda longish hair. all kinds off people have complimented my hair and said I look much better with it longer than short. I like it better long. However my girlfriend of 2 years wants me to chop it off and get a "fade" hair cut that 70% of guys have and I hate. I dont like the feeling of short hair but she says if i leave it long, no more kisses or "making whoopie"untill its cut off. I really dont wanna cut it, but i want to do those things obviously.. so should I cut my hair for her or not? here are pictures of me with short and long hair (All taken this year within 5 months of eachother):



Shorter: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



Longer: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



ALSO this it the most recent picture of me I have, but you cant relaly see my hair =/ : http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



Which do you think looks better on me? thank you =]



LADIES! I'd appreciate your help =)!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

Don't do it.



Your hair is an expression of your personality. You obviously like your current style. Having her dictate your hairstyle is merely a prelude for other things that she will eventually want to change about you. In the short term, you will be able to put up with whatever Ken-doll mold she wants to cram you into, but eventually, you'll regret it, and you won't be able to rest until you look on the outside how you feel on the inside.



Be who you are.



LADIES! I'd appreciate your help =)!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

longer..



LADIES! I'd appreciate your help =)!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

It's important to have the right kind of long hair and you have the right kind of long hair. it looks good.



LADIES! I'd appreciate your help =)!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

i couldnt see the first one but the second 2 OMG sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy



LADIES! I'd appreciate your help =)!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

I like it better longer. I would not change my hair for a girl or a guy for that matter. Once you change one thing she will think that she can change anything.



LADIES! I'd appreciate your help =)!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

I think you look better with longer hair. And you should do what you think its better for yourself. If your girlfriend truly loves you it shouldn't matter what your hair is like.



LADIES! I'd appreciate your help =)!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

longer!



LADIES! I'd appreciate your help =)!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

long hair lookz very hottzzz!!



LADIES! I'd appreciate your help =)!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

Dude i think you are very attractive..and i love your hair both ways..but you have to ask yourself what do you want? I know ur girlfriend is important but she should like you just as you are weather ur hair is long or short or blue. Anyways i kind of like it longer more, you have great hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment