Monday, May 7, 2012

Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

I'm a guy, and i have kinda longish hair. all kinds off people have complimented my hair and said I look much better with it longer than short. I like it better long. However my girlfriend of 2 years wants me to chop it off and get a "fade" hair cut that 70% of guys have and I hate. I dont like the feeling of short hair but she says if i leave it long, no more kisses or "making whoopie"untill its cut off. I really dont wanna cut it, but i want to do those things obviously.. so should I cut my hair for her or not? here are pictures of me with short and long hair (All taken this year within 5 months of eachother):



Shorter: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



Longer: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



ALSO this it the most recent picture of me I have, but you cant relaly see my hair =/ : http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



Which do you think looks better on me? thank you =]



Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

I think that you are a nice looking young man. Your hair style should be your decision and not your girlfriends. The heart and brain is what matters the most. I don't think she should tell you how to look, dress or act unless it is obscene or offensive. She should be judging you upon what kind of person you are and not your looks.



Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

longer..and you are pretty sexy



Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

you look veryy good with both, but i'd have to say short b/c i can't stand long hair on a guy



Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

Wow you're cute either way!



but I like the longer hair. just don't get it TOO long!



Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

Tell her would you cut you hair off for me if not why would you tell me to do it if you wont.



Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

look good in number 3, but alot of guys can look good in a hat.



Id go short but not short short. leave some grabbing length to it



Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

deffinently the longer more emo look but its an opionion



Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

long



Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

I prefer short. The less, the mellior (that doesn't mean completely bald, please leave some)



Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

i think you look better with it long and also if your girlfriend shoul be suppotive of how you look so thats all im gonna say but it is long and sexy



Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

i think it is hot when a guy has long hair it has to be at the right length not to long but just right you no what i mean.



Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

SHORTER ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!! it will look better shorter... Cut it off ..hair does grow back.. you might like it...



Ladies I would LOVE YOUR HELP! long or short hair on a guy?

long!

No comments:

Post a Comment