Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm a girl with short hair?

i just recently got my hair cut to be spikey like keira knighltys was for a while. and everyone keeps telling me that short hair is cute on me....but what do you think about short spikey hair on girls?



I'm a girl with short hair?

I LLOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everytime that i cut my heair very short i spike it. well.... i make it all crazy with gel tie a crazy look scarf somewhere on my head like a band and its great. If people do like it its becuase there not used to it or there to scared to like. there just pansys SPIKE THAT HAIR GURL AND DO IT PROUD!!!!



I'm a girl with short hair?

DYKE SPIKE! Report It



I'm a girl with short hair?

My sister has short hair and i think it is nice.



Unfortuantly my hair is too thick for that!



But its up to you, how ever you want it.



And dont listen to anyone if they are horrible about it. Report It



I'm a girl with short hair?

depends on what you look like. i cant stand having hair shorter than shoulder length, i feel so unfeminine.



I'm a girl with short hair?

short hair make girls look older generally



but cute is cute



I'm a girl with short hair?

I think it looks cuter on girls that have finer features.



I'm a girl with short hair?

it dependz cuz most of the time its not going to show the best features u have on ur face...but most of the time it doesnt matter cuz u dare to b different n tht's pretty kool...: ]



I'm a girl with short hair?

whatever that person is comfortable with is great



I'm a girl with short hair?

I think it is ridiculous, and if either of my daughters ever did that, I would be heartbroken.



I'm a girl with short hair?

I prefer it short, but it does depend on the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment