Monday, May 7, 2012

GIRLS PLEASE HELP.. long hair vs. short?

I want girls oppinions especially on this (guys too).. Im a guy, and i have semi-long hair (in the front it goes to my mouth about. all kinds off people have complimented my hair and said I look much better with it longer than short. I like it better long. However my girlfriend of 2 years wants me to chop it off and get a "fade" hair cut that 70% of guys have and I hate. I dont like the feeling of short hair but she says if i leave it long, no more kisses or "making whoopie"untill its cut off. I really dont wanna cut it, but i want to do those things obviously.. so should I cut my hair for her or not?



GIRLS PLEASE HELP.. long hair vs. short?

dont change yourself for no one but yourself.. NEVER CONFORM to what people want you to. they wanna make u like every one else.. do what YOU wanna do. i personally like the long hair... bed head with long hair is sooo hot! im sure there are other girls who are intrested in you, so try and pick up on thier signals, go after them and forget the girl who wants to change you.... im sure your great the way you are



GIRLS PLEASE HELP.. long hair vs. short?

she should love you the way you are, not change you! I'd leave your hair alone if it's what you like:)



GIRLS PLEASE HELP.. long hair vs. short?

Your hair is too long. I would recommend cutting the front to about your eyebrow and have the rest of your hair be about half an inch longer than what it is in front. you could do that or do the fade. im thinking about doing the fade myself.



GIRLS PLEASE HELP.. long hair vs. short?

You don't have too many years left where you can wear your hair the way you want, because when you are job hunting for a career you'll have to wear it short. So do what you want to do. Your girl sounds manipulative. She'll cry and tell you that you don't love her and that if you loved her you would cut it for her but obvioulsy you don't...and on and on. Wear it the way you like it. She will have to deal or not. Don't let any girl who isn't your wife try to run your life.



GIRLS PLEASE HELP.. long hair vs. short?

Long wins every time in my book... but perhaps your Gf wants to make you less whoopieable to other women.



GIRLS PLEASE HELP.. long hair vs. short?

She's manipulating you! Has she seen you with short hair?? Really, if she won't kiss you if you keep it long your relationship is superficial. If she really holds back on the "goods" then she doesn't respect you. If the story was the other way around you'd be an A**.



Figure out what the real deal is or move on.



GIRLS PLEASE HELP.. long hair vs. short?

Cut it short all the way. You'll look like a f** if you just cut it a lil bit or if you grow it long like a hippie.



GIRLS PLEASE HELP.. long hair vs. short?

Tell you will never do anything she wants if she is going to blackmail you.



GIRLS PLEASE HELP.. long hair vs. short?

People who like you for who you are won't try to change you. I've always like long hair on men too. If she doesn't there will be another girl out there that will and will accept you for who you are. Don't cut your hair in a style you hate either. Tell her that you won't budge on this the same way you won't ask her to be someone she isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment