Saturday, May 5, 2012

LADIES PL.EASE HELP!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

I'm a guy, and i have kinda longish hair. all kinds off people have complimented my hair and said I look much better with it longer than short. I like it better long. However my girlfriend of 2 years wants me to chop it off and get a "fade" hair cut that 70% of guys have and I hate. I dont like the feeling of short hair but she says if i leave it long, no more kisses or "making whoopie"untill its cut off. I really dont wanna cut it, but i want to do those things obviously.. so should I cut my hair for her or not? here are pictures of me with short and long hair (All taken this year within 5 months of today):



Shorter: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



Longer: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



ALSO this it the most recent picture of me I have, but you cant really see my hair =/ : http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



Which do you think looks better on me? thank you =]



LADIES PL.EASE HELP!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

It's your hair. Wear it like you want to. If your girlfriend is going off like that over your hair, what else is she going to go off on? Either she likes you or she doesn't. Your hair isn't what makes you real. Maybe she wants out and she is just using that for an excuse. There are things in life that are more important than the length of your hair. If you change that to make her happy this time, what are you going to have to change next time? Be true to yourself. Wear your hair the way you want to.



LADIES PL.EASE HELP!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

hmm i think you look good both ways. well it's your choice but i think you should do it for your gf. i mean it's just hair it'll grow back!



LADIES PL.EASE HELP!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

well your good both ways but i am a fan of long hair defiently so if i where you i would keep it long and this is a girls opnion.It makes you look way older also.



LADIES PL.EASE HELP!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

As a straight guy, i definitely think it looks better long (looks decent short, though).



LADIES PL.EASE HELP!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

The longer hair suits your face more than the short one.



But its up to you what you want to do.



Good Luck



Lacus



LADIES PL.EASE HELP!!! Long vs. short hair on a guy?

definitely shorter! I think it makes you look more mature. Short hair reminds me of little skater boys.... :P and do it for your g/f!!

No comments:

Post a Comment