Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I am trying to growout my short hair(bob) , but need a professional look?

I got a bob done 3months ago. Now i am trying to grow them out. I thought managing short hair would be easy. In the beginning it was, now that i am trying to grow them out, it takes me 20mins everyday to fix my hair!



The front flick looks ok when i straighten it with a iron . But the back of my neck, the hair flips/turns outward somehow. It looks wierd with that pointed locks of hair coming out from my back. I want to look well groomed but do not want to get a hair cut. What i my alternatives.



Fashion gurus pls help!!!!



I am trying to growout my short hair(bob) , but need a professional look?

tell me about it..i am going through the same thing..you have a few options here...you can either blow dry under in small sections..starting at the nape...so that the hair is tamed under...or you can blow dry it up and allow it to flip up..that looks cute too..part it at the top and wear a nice headband one that has fabric on it...i wish i never got this haircut..i hate it and i am growing it out too...i even thought about maybe getting a perm...thats the last resort...a perm always helps me to get through the inbetween stages



I am trying to growout my short hair(bob) , but need a professional look?

Ok, I have the same exact thing going on. This is what helps me. I dry my hair and mess it all up so its full and curly. Then, I section it off. Using a round brush I dry it and curl it under. I go all around to every piece of every section. This makes it all unified. If i still have some pieces that won't work, then use a hot curly iron to get a grip on those. Yes, it will take 15 min or so to do all this. But, remember that the longer your hair is, the more time it takes to fix it. I have naturally curlly and frizzy full hair. So, everyday is an adventure for me. I hope this will help you get a grip on your hair like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment