Friday, March 30, 2012

Cute, short thick hair, hairstyles. (styles, NOT CUTS)?

I just got my hair cut like this. ( http://www.vm-caps.com/caps/displayimage... )



Only it's thicker. Anyway, I want some stuff I can do with my hair. So far I have..



-pigtails



-pony tail



-curled



-straight



-crimped



-ends in



-ends out



-half up



So what are some other fun things I can do?



OHH and i really like this, http://www.vm-caps.com/caps/displayimage... how do I do this?



Cute, short thick hair, hairstyles. (styles, NOT CUTS)?

i dont know. for guys?



Cute, short thick hair, hairstyles. (styles, NOT CUTS)?

What are you really fond of being ugly or something?? Cause that is BAD! all i gotta Say is AFRO!



Cute, short thick hair, hairstyles. (styles, NOT CUTS)?

me 2



Cute, short thick hair, hairstyles. (styles, NOT CUTS)?

Since your hair is thick you can make a lot of layers it would be so cute! and then get 1 side bang to match.



Cute, short thick hair, hairstyles. (styles, NOT CUTS)?

U SHOULD BRAID IT HALF WAY LIKE I DID



Cute, short thick hair, hairstyles. (styles, NOT CUTS)?

Well, you can clip your bangs and clip it at the back (like the picture), braid it, braid your hair in pigtails and sleep with it than in the morning untie it and it will become nicely zig zaggy i guess, tie it in the bun and let your end of the hair stick out, tie your hair half way and make a bun. I guess thats it that you haven't mentioned.



Cute, short thick hair, hairstyles. (styles, NOT CUTS)?

REALLY THATS NOT MY TASTE I DONT REALLY LIKE IT BUT U NO IT UR HAIR I SAY PUT IT UP IN A CLIP



Cute, short thick hair, hairstyles. (styles, NOT CUTS)?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment